626 252 5343
Los Angeles and Orange County, California
• Hard surface modeling, low and high poly modeling including retopology.
• Environment and prop modeling and texturing.
• Lighting for both offline rendering and real-time rendering.
• Mobile and social games – Performance optimization for mobile.
• Understanding both PBR and traditional shader techniques.
•Manage and lead art teams with art direction, project management, and mentorship for both on site and outsourcing.
• 3DS Max, Maya, Zbush, Photoshop, Substance, xNormal
• Unity, Unreal (UE4), Vray
• Jira, GitHub, Confluence, SVN
Lead Artist, Glu, Long Beach, CA (2014 – current)
• Manage other 3d artists – creating tickets, teaching workflow, managing
quality and deadlines.
• Create documentation for other artists and outsourcing companies.
• Build full environments with lighting and props.
• Optimization of assets throughout the game.
• Work closely with engineers to set process and techniques for workflow and optimization.
• Determine look and feel and taking charge of direction of art.
Senior 3D Artist, Cie Games, Long Beach, CA (2010-present)
• Created 3d workflow for all games in production.
• Created Environment art as well as character art using 3ds Max, Zbrush, xNormals, Photoshop, and Unity3D.
• Communicate with outsourcing companies, maintain relationships, manage quality and meet deadlines.
• Create documentation for technical as well as workflow techniques for all 3D game projects.
• Work closely with developers to problem solve and find solutions.
3D Artist, Cie Studios, Long Beach, CA (2008-2010)
• Quality assurance for TireBuyer 3d models.
• Work closely with outsourcing companies to deliver accurate 3d models.
• Worked on 3D art for client websites that include Nitto, Scion, and Pioneer, and TireBuyer.
3D Artist, Freelance (2004-2008)
• Created assets for various tech demos and games such as police training and Wii controlled games.
• Created models, textures, and animations for clients such as Sandia Labs, Chimera Game Studios and various other clients.
3D Modeler, Richfield Inc. (2003-2004)
• Built pre-viz models of house interiors such as kitchens and bathroom layouts.
• Introduced lighting solutions to further enhance the render quality.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
California Polytechnic University, Pomona